Call for Abstract
International Conference on Vaccines and Immune Response, will be organized around the theme “Next Generation Vaccine; Research, Development and Challenges”
Immune Response 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Immune Response 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Immunology is a part of biomedical science that covers the investigation of all parts of the resistant framework in all living beings physiological working of the safe framework in conditions of both wellbeing and maladies; glitches of the invulnerable framework in immunological clutters (autoimmune diseases, hypersensitivities, immune deficiency, transplant dismissal); the physical, concoction and physiological attributes of the segments of the safe framework in vitro, in situ and in vivo.
- Track 1-1Allergic Rhinitis
- Track 1-2Food Allergy
- Track 1-3Occupational Allergy
- Track 1-4Asthma
- Track 1-5Allergology
- Track 1-6Allergic Skin Diseases
- Track 1-7Eczema (atopic dermatitis)
Nowadays vaccination is a very important part of public health and family. Vaccination is the essential part in our life for keeping us healthy and keeps us safe. Vaccines prevent the spread of chronic, contagious, deadly and dangerous diseases. It helps us to fight against many chronic and contagious diseases like polio, mumps, HIV, HPV, smallpox, cancer, Influenza, etc. The eradication of smallpox is exactly achieved by the vaccine discovery. A vaccine contains disease-causing microorganisms like viruses and bacteria. Those agents are present in the vaccine when vaccinated stimulate the immune system and it gets recognized and the infection eliminates by the body’s immune system. But vaccines remain elusive for the treatment of many important diseases like HIV, Ebola, Malaria, Herpes etc. This Conference brings out the knowledge about the recent research, development and future aspects of Vaccines.
- Track 2-1Vaccine monitoring and storage
- Track 2-2Vaccine development
- Track 2-3Next generation vaccines research
- Track 2-4HIV and HPV vaccines
- Track 2-5TB and Malaria vaccines
Immunotoxicology is the investigation of immune dysfunction coming about because of presentation of a living being to a xenobiotic. The resistant brokenness may appear as immunosuppression or on the other hand, hypersensitivity, autoimmunity or any number of fiery based maladies or pathologies. Since the invulnerable framework assumes a basic job in host protection from illness just as in ordinary homeostasis of a living being, Identification of immunotoxic hazard is high in the assurance of human, creature and untamed life wellbeing.
- Track 3-1Developmental Immunotoxicology
- Track 3-2Immunotoxicology Assessment in Drug Development
- Track 3-3In vitro techniques
- Track 3-4Immune deficiencies
- Track 3-5Immunosuppression
- Track 3-6Clinical allergy
- Track 3-7Immunotoxicological-aspects of allergy
- Track 3-8Chemical-induced autoimmunity
- Track 3-9Clinical autoimmunity
- Track 3-10Cases: silicons, hexachlorobenzene.
Immunopathology is a part of prescription that bargains with Immune response related with the ailment. It incorporates the investigation of the pathology of a creature, organ framework, or illness regarding the safe framework, resistance, and insusceptible reactions. In science, it alludes to the harm caused to a living being by its very own immune response, because of contamination. It could be because of mismatch among pathogen and host species and frequently happens when a creature pathogen taints a human (for example avian influenza prompts a cytokine storm which adds to the expanded death rate. Immunopathology may be caused by antibodies, an excessive innate response, or lymphocytes.
- Track 4-1Hypersensitivity Reactions
- Track 4-2Autoimmunity
- Track 4-3Immunodeficiency
- Track 4-4Innate Immunity
- Track 4-5Adaptive immunity
- Track 4-6T cells and APCs
- Track 4-7Antibody-mediated immunity
- Track 4-8Cell-mediated Immunity
- Track 4-9Passive Immunization
- Track 4-10Active Immunization
Immunological disorders are diseases or conditions caused by a dysfunction of the immune system and include allergy, asthma, autoimmune diseases, autoinflammatory syndromes, and immunological deficiency syndromes. These disorders can be characterized in several different ways: By the component(s) of the immune system affected, by whether the immune system is overactive or underactive, by whether the condition is congenital or acquired.
- Track 5-1Autoimmune diseases
- Track 5-2Hyper-Immunoglobulin E Syndrome
- Track 5-3Immunodeficiencies
- Track 5-4Allergies
Patients with safe mediated incendiary ailments (for example, IBD, RA or psoriasis, are at increased risk of contamination, in part in light of the malady itself, however for the most part in light of treatment with immunomodulatory or immunosuppressive medications. Regardless of their raised hazard for vaccination preventable disease, immunization scope in IMID patients is shockingly low.
- Track 6-1Vaccines for immunodeficiency diseases
- Track 6-2Innate immunity and diabetes vaccines
- Track 6-3Vaccines for autoimmune skin disorders
- Track 6-4Vaccination strategy in patients with IMID
- Track 6-5Epidemiology
Historically, Infectious diseases were the main cause of death in the world and, indeed, in some developing regions this may still be the case. With the development of antibiotics and vaccination programs, infectious disease is no longer the leading cause of death in the western world. Non-infectious disease is now responsible for the leading causes of death in both developed and some developing countries
- Track 7-1Pathogenic microorganisms Bacteria, Viruses, Parasites, fungi
- Track 7-2Respiratory/Droplets
- Track 7-3Fecal – Oral Transmission
- Track 7-4Sexual Transmission
- Track 7-5Environmental Diseases
- Track 7-6Medical devices
The Vaccines type includes Inactivated Vaccines, Recombinant Vaccines, Live Attenuated Vaccines, Toxoid vaccines, Subunit Vaccines, and Conjugate Vaccines. Within all these vaccines, the Attenuated Vaccines were first developed against the viruses. The first Vaccine developed using live attenuated virus and that was Rabies Vaccine. Generally Inactivated Viruses contained killed microorganisms. U.S Childhood Immunization, they recently recommended the Live, Attenuated Vaccines for MMR vaccine. The recombinant vaccine is produced by utilizing the gene segment from the protein of a disease-causing organism.
- Track 8-1Live, Attenuated vaccines
- Track 8-2Toxoid vaccines
- Track 8-3Conjugate vaccines
- Track 8-4Inactivated vaccines
- Track 8-5Subunit vaccines
Clinical immunology is the investigation of infections caused by disarranges of the resistant framework (disappointment, distorted activity, and dangerous development of the cell components of the framework). It likewise includes maladies of different frameworks, where immune reactions have an impact in the pathology and clinical highlights.
Cellular immunology deals with activities of cells in experimental or clinical situations. It is the interactions among cells and molecules of the immune system that contribute to the recognition and elimination of pathogens.
- Track 9-1Allografts (transplant rejection).
- Track 9-2Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Track 9-3Diagnostic Immunology
- Track 9-4T-cell Immunology
Molecular immunology is a branch of immunology that concentrates to diagnose and analyze the immune system and its processes at a molecular level. It is the molecular analysis of the cellular components and processes which underlie the physiological behavior of cells involved in immune phenomena.
- Track 10-1Molecular mechanisms of innate and adaptive immunity phenomena
- Track 10-2Molecular aspects of immune regulation
- Track 10-3Cell signalling and activation; cellular receptors and soluble mediators
- Track 10-4Immunogenomics, immunoproteomics and immunoglycomics
- Track 10-5Molecular (immuno) therapeutics
- Track 10-6Immunochemistry
Vaccines help protect infants, children, and teens from serious diseases. Getting childhood vaccines means your child can develop immunity (protection) against diseases before they come into contact with them. Young children are at increased risk for infectious diseases because their immune systems have not yet built up the necessary defenses to fight serious infections and diseases. As a result, diseases like whooping cough or pneumococcal disease can be very serious and even deadly for infants and young children. Vaccinations start early in life to protect children before they are exposed to these diseases. Measles can spread to the cerebrum, cause mental harm and demise. Mumps can cause lasting deafness. Polio can cause loss of motion.
- Track 11-1Hepatitis B (HepB) Vaccine. (minimum age: birth)
- Track 11-2Rotavirus Vaccines. (minimum age: 6 weeks)
- Track 11-3Diphtheria, Tetanus & Acellular Pertussis (DTAP) Vaccine. (minimum age: 6 weeks [4 years for Kinrix or Quadracel])
- Track 11-4Haemophilus Influenzae Type b (Hib) Conjugate Vaccines. (minimum age: 6 weeks)
- Track 11-5Pneumococcal Vaccines. (minimum age: 6 weeks [PCV13], 2 years [PPSV23])
- Track 11-6Inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine (IPV). (minimum age: 6 weeks)
- Track 11-7Influenza Vaccines. (minimum age: 6 months)Routine Vaccination
- Track 11-8Hepatitis A (HepA) Vaccine. (minimum age: 12 months)
- Track 11-9Measles, Mumps, & Rubella (MMR) Vaccine. (minimum age: 12 months for routine vaccination)
- Track 11-10Varicella (VAR) Vaccine. (minimum age: 12 months)
A vaccine is an inactivated form of bacteria/ virus or killed microorganisms that is injected into the body to simulate an actual infection. Because the injected microorganisms are 'killed or dead,' they don't cause a person to become sick. Instead of vaccines stimulate also an immune response by the body that will fight off that type of disease. It covers non-infectious disease targets and infectious disease targets. The process for vaccine-mediated protection is a complex challenge. Presently available vaccines have largely been settled empirically, with little or no understanding on how they activate the immune system. Their initial protective efficacy is mainly conferred by the induction of antigen-specific antibodies. However, there is more to antibody-mediated protection than the highest of immunization-induced antibody titers.
- Track 12-1Rubella vaccine
- Track 12-2Influenza vaccines
- Track 12-3Cholera vaccine
- Track 12-4Chickenpox vaccine
- Track 12-5Rotavirus vaccine
- Track 12-6Measles vaccines
Cancer immunology is an interdisciplinary part of science that is concerned about understanding the role of the safe framework in the movement and advancement of disease; the most notable application is cancer immunotherapy, which uses the insusceptible framework as a treatment for malignancy. Cancer immunosurveillance and immunoediting depend on security against the advancement of tumours in animal systems and identification of focuses for invulnerable acknowledgment of human cancer growth. Tumour immunology describes the interaction between cells of the immune system with tumour cells. Understanding these interactions is important for the development of new therapies for cancer treatment.
- Track 13-1Cancer vaccines
- Track 13-2Chemotherapy
Computational immunology is a field of science that includes high-throughput genomic and bioinformatics ways to deal with immunology. The field's fundamental point is to change over immunological information into computational issues, take care of these issues utilizing scientific and computational methodologies and after that convert these outcomes into immunologically significant translations. The application of the Computational Immunology are Infectious diseases and host responses, Immune system function, Cancer Informatics.
- Track 14-1Matrix-driven Methods
- Track 14-2Crowd-sourcing in Immunology
- Track 14-3Database of Immunoglobulin Sequences & Integrated Tools
- Track 14-4From Big Data Analytics and Network Inference to Systems Modeling
- Track 14-5Use of Computational Modelling in Immunological Research
Immunodermatology considers skin as an organ of invulnerability in wellbeing and infection. A few regions have exceptional consideration, for example, photograph immunology (impacts of UV light on skin safeguard), incendiary sicknesses, for example, Hidradenitis suppurativa, allergic contact dermatitis and atopic eczema, presumably autoimmune skin diseases such as vitiligo and psoriasis, and finally the immunology of microbial skin diseases such as retrovirus infections and leprosy. New treatments being developed for the immunomodulation of regular immunological skin illnesses incorporate biologicals went for killing TNF-alfa and chemokine receptor inhibitors.
- Track 15-1Photoimmunology
- Track 15-2Atopic Dermatitis
- Track 15-3Contact Dermatitis: Allergic and Irritant
- Track 15-4Clinical Dermatology
- Track 15-5Immunoglobulin Dermatoses
- Track 15-6Diagnostic procedures in Immunodermatology
- Track 15-7Advances in Immunodermatology
Microbial immunology is the examination of the sub-nuclear frameworks utilized by microorganisms to accomplish infirmity in people and creatures. Bacterial, protozoan, parasitic and viral pathogens have built up a wide assortment of devices to create themselves in the host and get supplements, which in addition cause impedance and disease. To comprehend the stunning structures utilized by microbial pathogens, microbiologists and immunologists utilize every single one of the contraptions of present-day sub-atomic science, acquired attributes, ruinous tendency parts, quiet organized endeavors, normal science, and biophysics. Seeing how microorganisms cause disease is as often as possible the basic push toward the difference in new antibodies and therapeutics and its cover all parts of the interrelationship between incredible specialists and their hosts.
- Track 16-1Cellular Responses to Bacterial, Parasitic, Viral and Fungal Pathogens
- Track 16-2Immunopathogenesis of Bacterial, Parasitic, Viral and Fungal Infection
- Track 16-3Mechanisms of Host Invasion, Evasion, and Resistance of Virus (including HIV)
- Track 16-4Parasitology
- Track 16-5Apoptosis & Viral Infection
- Track 16-6Hepatitis Viruses
- Track 16-7B-Glucan & Anti-Fungal Immunity Prion
Reproductive immunology alludes to a field of prescription that reviews cooperation’s (or the nonappearance of them) between the safe framework and segments identified with the regenerative framework, for example, maternal insusceptible resilience towards the baby, or immunological associations over the blood-testis hindrance. The idea has been utilized by ripeness facilities to clarify the richness issues, intermittent unnatural birth cycles and pregnancy inconveniences saw when this condition of immunological resistance isn't effectively accomplished. Immunological treatment is the new best in class strategy for treating numerous instances of beforehand "unexplained barrenness" or intermittent unsuccessful labor.
- Track 17-1Immunocontraceptive vaccine
- Track 17-2Immunological Testing
- Track 17-3Cancer Reproductive Immunology
- Track 17-4Reproductive Immunotherapies
- Track 17-5Immunological Techniques in Reproductive Processes
Plant-based immunizations are recombinant protein subunit vaccines. Ideally, the choice of plant species used to create the chosen antigen should allow for oral medication in the form of an edible vaccine. To date, the most developed human vaccine projects have effectively completed phase I clinical trials, and animal vaccine projects have specified promising data in early phase trials targeting specific animal species.
- Track 18-1Nicotiana benthamiana(Plant) Influenza HA-VLP(Bioproduct)
- Track 18-2Carrot cells, Tobacco cells(Plant) - Alphataliglicerase(Bioproduct)
- Track 18-3Recombinant technology
- Track 18-4Plant based vaccine against virus
- Track 18-5Disadvantages of plant Based vaccines
- Track 18-6Direct gene delivery method
Veterinary immunization have had, and continue having, a critical part in guaranteeing animal fortune and general affluence, diminishing animal persisting, permitting capable era of food animals to support the healthy human and hugely diminishing the prerequisite for hostile to microbial to treat nourishment and amigo animals. Rabies antibodies for domestic unit animals and untamed life have about abstained from human rabies in made countries. The infectious diseases that get transmitted to humans from animals can be prevented. Major role in preventing animal diseases includes reducing the animal suffering, enabling efficient food production, to greatly produce antibodies for animals to prevent it from any kind of diseases.
- Track 19-1Veterinary parasite vaccines
- Track 19-2Veterinary vaccines for non-infectious diseases
- Track 19-3Vaccines for fertility and production control
- Track 19-4Veterinary viral vaccines
- Track 19-5Veterinary bacterial vaccines
- Track 19-6Veterinary against Zoonotic bacteria
Nutrition is critical to immune defence and resistance to pathogens, with consequences that affect the health, welfare, and reproductive success of individual organisms and also has profound ecological and evolutionary implications. In humans, under-nutrition, notably of protein, is a major contributor to morbidity and mortality due to infectious diseases, particularly in the developing world. Likewise, over-nutrition and its associated metabolic disorders may impair immune function, disrupt the relationship with symbiotic and commensal microbiota, and increase susceptibility to infectious disease.
- Track 20-1Bio active Nutrients
- Track 20-2Public Health Nutrition
- Track 20-3Animal Nutrition
- Track 20-4Maternal and Infant Nutrition
- Track 20-5Dietary Metabolism
- Track 20-6Eco nutrition
- Track 20-7Nutrition, immunity and chronic age-related diseases
- Track 20-8Nutrition and immune cell signalling
Viral immunology is the study of viral infections and immune responses towards viral infections which can cause deleterious effect on the functions of the cells. It includes both DNA and RNA viral infections. Viruses are emphatically immunogenic and initiates 2 sorts of immune reactions; humoral and cellular. The collection of specificities of T and B cells are framed by revisions and substantial changes. T and B cells don't for the most part perceive similar epitopes present on a similar infection. B cells see the free unaltered proteins in their local 3-D adaptation while T cells more often than not observe the Ag in a denatured frame related to MHC particles. The qualities of the safe response to a similar infection may contrast in various people contingent upon their hereditary constitutions.
- Track 21-1Human and animal viral immunology
- Track 21-2Research and development of viral vaccines
- Track 21-3Immunological characterization of viral components
- Track 21-4Virus-based immunological diseases
Neuroimmunology is a field joining neuroscience, the investigation of the sensory system, and immunology, the investigation of the immune system. Neuroimmunologists look to more readily comprehend the connections of these two complex frameworks amid improvement, homeostasis, and reaction to wounds. A long haul objective of this quickly creating examination zone is to additionally build up our comprehension of the pathology of certain neurological sicknesses, some of which have no reasonable etiology. In doing as such, neuroimmunology adds to the advancement of new pharmacological medications for a few neurological conditions. Numerous kinds of cooperations include both the apprehensive and invulnerable frameworks including the physiological working of the two frameworks in wellbeing and sickness, glitch of either or potentially the two frameworks that prompts issue, and the physical, compound, and ecological stressors that influence the two frameworks every day.
- Track 22-1Epigenetics
- Track 22-2Neural stem cell fate
- Track 22-3Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Track 22-4Neurodegenerative disorders
Mucosal immunology is the investigation of insusceptible framework reactions that happen at mucosal layers of the digestive organs, the urogenital tract and the respiratory framework, i.e., surfaces that are in contact with the outer condition. In sound expresses, the mucosal invulnerable framework gives security against pathogens yet keeps up resilience towards non-destructive commensal microorganisms and favourable ecological substances. For instance, in the oral and gut mucosa, the discharge of IgA gives a safe reaction to potential antigens in nourishment without an expansive and superfluous foundational safe reaction. Since the mucosal films are the essential contact point between a host and its condition, a lot of auxiliary lymphoid tissue is found here. The mucosa-related lymphoid tissue, or MALT, gives the living being a vital first line of barrier. Alongside the spleen and lymph hubs, the tonsils and MALT are additionally viewed as optional lymphoid tissue. The mucosal invulnerable framework gives three primary capacities: filling in as the body's first line safeguard from antigens and disease, anticipating fundamental safe reactions to commensal microscopic organisms and sustenance antigens (principally nourishment proteins in the Gut-related lymphoid tissue, supposed oral resilience), and controlling proper resistant reactions to pathogens experienced once a day.
- Track 23-1Inductive and effector tissues and cells
- Track 23-2Development and physiology of the mucosal barrier
- Track 23-3Diseases in the digestive system, respiratory tract, and genitourinary tract
- Track 23-4Immunodeficiency
Vaccines are the best protection we have against preventable, serious and sometimes deadly contagious diseases. Vaccines are some of the safest medicinal products available, but like any other medicinal product, there may be health risk. Accurate information about the value of vaccines as well as their probable side-effects helps people to make informed decisions about vaccination.
- Track 24-1Vaccines Clinical Trials
- Track 24-2Vaccine safety communication
- Track 24-3Factors Influencing Vaccine efficacy
- Track 24-4Vaccine Storage, Administration & Handling
Antibody advancement stays testing in view of the very modern avoidance components of pathogens for which immunizations are not yet accessible. Ongoing years have seen both victories and disappointments of novel antibody structure and the quality of iterative methodologies is progressively valued. These join revelation of novel antigens, adjuvants and vectors in the preclinical stage with computational investigations of clinical information to quicken antibody structure. Switch and basic vaccinology have uncovered novel antigen applicants and atomic immunology has prompted the plan of promising adjuvants. Quality articulation profiles and invulnerable parameters in patients, antibodies and solid controls have shaped the reason for bio-marks that will give rules to future immunization structure.
- Track 25-1Travel vaccination
- Track 25-2Immunological challenges
- Track 25-3Antigen discovery
- Track 25-4Personalization Techniques
- Track 25-5Aspects of pathology and host responses
- Track 25-6Expanded testing and modeling of vaccine
- Track 25-7Expanded testing and modeling of vaccine